Sue helps her clients gain clarity and focus to ensure that they have the tools to achieve their goals. She has both a practical and intuitive understanding of the individual, the team and the organisation and how they interconnect with each other. She understands the organisational structures and patterns of behaviour, which are stopping/blocking success and can articulate these to the client in a way, which facilitates change.
Clients feel comfortable talking to her and know that they will get from her a strong and direct challenge aligned with personal integrity, compassion and complete confidentiality. She has a passion for ensuring that both individuals and their organisations get real value both in terms of development of capability and in a positive effect on the bottom line. This is supplemented by her international exposure and understanding of working with multi cultural teams.
Projects include: -
- Coaching over 20 clients to achieve their goals, for example promotion to Vice President of one of the top American banks
- Overcoming fear of presenting to large groups such that a presentation was successfully completed to a global audience of over 200 people
- Exceeding sales targets by 20% for their section of the bank.
- Being preferred global learning and development provider in leadership and communication terms for a top American bank.
- Developing and delivering a leadership change programme including pre and post
- 360º feedback measurement for a prestigious wine bar chain in the city.
- Facilitating the culture change of a multi national conglomerate through the establishment of a mentoring programme for around 200 of their finance section. This is now in the process of being extended to other departments.
- Assisting operations and the HR team of a major hotel chain to manage the people element of their business during a major acquisition.
Previous professional career
18 years experience in HR management for Marks and Spencers and Bally, 6 years as a Director and 5 years of major global exposure, of which highlights were:
- Establishment of an international management development programme in conjunction with INSEAD for the top 250 senior managers within a major international luxury brand.
- Implementation of Global Strategy regional road shows and conferences in conjunction with the Creative and Communication departments.
- International co-ordination of the recruitment and communication process during a major restructuring phase.
- Establishment of a global best practice approach to HR, particularly in management development, in conjunction with regional HR teams.
- Close working relationship with French market in particular during repositioning of brand and restructuring of retail/wholesale markets
- Accredited executive coach
- Master NLP practionner
- Chartered Institute of Personnel and Development qualification
- Saville and Holdsworth Ltd occupational testing level 1 and 2 also Myers Briggs qualified
- Invest circa. 20 days per year in professional and personal development
- Bi lingual (basic fluency in French)