Group workshops involve working together to explore the following:-
- How to find out what you really want to be doing as well as what's feasible in the marketplace;
- How to gain access to available jobs (temporary, contract, interim, and permanent), including using your own contactsand networks for help;
- How to assess a job specification / advert to make sure you're application is tailored and easy to see how you could do the role;
- How to write an effective CV / application form to increase likelihood of being called for an interview;
- How to present yourself well at an interview (competency or tradtional) and/or assessment centre;
- How to evaluate progress to help you learn from your experiences.
All of these can be delivered as modules or as a one-day or two-day programme - depends on the needs of both individuals and an organisation's budget.